Web/App Design & SEO
View the complete list of tasks we are ready to take on below!
Don't see your project on this list? Reach out to us. We most likely can get it done. After all, we are the experts!
Your website or app is broken down into two phases, regardless of how many pages you need.
We design a mockup of your website based on your specifications and our expertise. A mockup is a visual representation of what the final website will look like. You have unlimited revisions during this phase.
Once Phase I is approved, we send to production and our developers build out your site on the world wide web. We add any functionality by way of coding or connecting/integrating backend software. You have unlimited revisions during this phase.
Turnaround times are right around 3-4 weeks per phase, depending on the number of pages and complexity of the design, as well as how many team members you procure. This is a total of 8 weeks for any single app or website project. The following will give you an idea of how long your website or landing pages will take to complete:
- Each page takes approximately 2-3 hours to design
- Each page takes approximately 4-5 hours to develop
- Allow 8 hours to your Creative Director for brainstorming/researching and directing
- Allow 3 hours per page to your Content Copywriter
Once your website or app is complete, we begin ongoing SEO and lead generation, blog writing, and updates to the design, etc.
What you can expect of Your Team
- Create a responsive website across 7 different breakpoints
- Design and publish your app to Apple & Google stores
- Turn your current website into an app
- Design/implement all website imagery/UI
- Create onsite brand style guide
- Create custom mockups for future ideas
- Design sales and landing pages
- Develop custom web functions through coding
- Design fluid interactions
- Add/edit onsite SEO
- SEO copywriting
- Funnel design (best when paired with Marketing & Reputation)
- Membership/dashboard/portal builds
- Connect/integrate other apps/software
- Add/update sitemap
- Hosting/domain setup
- Add/update tracking pixels
- Update website incompatibilities and responsiveness
- Submit site to Google Search Console
- Setup up Google Analytics
- Fix any web design/hosting issues
- Ongoing updates to site
- Implement payment processing and providers
- Add products to eCommerce site
- Add products to online marketplaces
- Installing and configuring apps to Shopify store
- Blog/article writing (SEO/CTA-centric)
- Design and implement opt-in forms, surveys, etc.
- Stay-up-to-date on and include website accessibility, language/currency preferences, and data preferences
- Design and deploy custom CRM
- Maintain and optimize favorable website speeds and best practices
- Link and list building
- Premium listings and directory submissions
- Design on WordPress or any other platform not listed as our Partner (Learn why)
- Provide white label or resell rights (optional upgrade for these licenses)
- Integrate Web3
- Any tasks listed in other service types
We answer your burning Queries...
Are the websites and apps hosted by your company?
No. Depending on the platform, its usage rights, and the technical upkeep involved, you will need to host the website/app in your own account and send us a login so we can manage it with you, or we'll host your website or app in our agency account and send you a login (oftentimes saving you money). In no way are you tied down to us, however. You can take your website or app to any host that accepts imported code.
How many websites can I deploy a month?
This depends on how many pages you need per website. On average, we can get 10-20 pages designed in one month and then we take another month to develop it before launch. If the website only has 1-5 pages, we can pump out 4+ websites a month.
What if I don't like the designs?
No worries! We will dig deeper and revise until we catch your vision properly.
For ongoing tasks, how many hours do you work with us?
Your n3tworth team lives and breathes your business, but in an effort not to overexert and underpay them, all ongoing tasks for each service category plan (there are 4) are capped at 10 hours per week (for a maximum total of 40 hours per week per full team). You can double your hours by purchasing an additional team or team member. For those that have multiple plans, you are free to share hours between them in any way you see fit.
Can I change plans or cancel my plan?
You can change plans at any time or cancel at any time. Just keep in mind that projects that are not complete will need to be completed before the next billing cycle, or another payment will need to be made. Likewise, for more significant projects, you'll want to give us a heads up (generally a 2-week notice). This ensures that your project manager can allot time to closing out current projects, making sure you are trained to take the projects over, and transfer any assets, hosting, etc. This is not mandatory, but it is beneficial to the operation of your business without us.
If you just need to take an extended break for an unknown amount of time, you can pause your plan for a low monthly fee and we'll continue hosting your projects. Be sure to pause closer to renewal, as this type of break does not pick up where you left off.
Do we get system updates without paying more?
Of course! The dev team is constantly adding updates for all existing clients at no additional cost. Since the system is cloud-hosted, the latest updates deploy live and in real-time.
Check out our process
In 5 easy steps, we’ll qualify you, match you with a skilled team based on your needs and budget, onboard and train you (where necessary), start taking on your tasks, then we’ll execute and monitor for quality assurance.