Web/App Design & SEO
View the complete list of tasks we are ready to take on below!
Don't see your project on this list? Reach out to us. We most likely can get it done. After all, we are the experts!
Your website or app is broken down into two phases, regardless of how many pages you need.
We design a mockup of your website based on your specifications and our expertise. A mockup is a visual representation of what the final website will look like. You have unlimited revisions during this phase.
Once Phase I is approved, we send to production and our developers build out your site on the world wide web. We add any functionality by way of coding or connecting/integrating backend software. You have unlimited revisions during this phase.
Turnaround times are right around 3-4 weeks per phase, depending on the number of pages and complexity of the design, as well as how many team members you procure. This is a total of 8 weeks for any single app or website project. The following will give you an idea of how long your website or landing pages will take to complete:
- Each page takes approximately 2-3 hours to design
- Each page takes approximately 4-5 hours to develop
- Allow 8 hours to your Project Manager & Creative Director for brainstorming/researching and delegating
- Allow 2-3 hours for revisions
- Allow 3 hours per page to your Content Copywriter
Once your website or app is complete, we begin ongoing SEO and lead generation, blog writing, and updates to the design, etc.
What you can expect of Your Team
- Create a responsive website across 7 different breakpoints
- Design and publish your app to Apple & Google stores
- Turn your current website into an app
- Design/implement all website imagery/UI
- Create onsite brand style guide
- Create custom mockups for future ideas
- Design sales and landing pages
- Develop custom web functions through coding
- Design fluid interactions
- Add/edit onsite SEO
- SEO copywriting
- Funnel design (best when paired with Marketing & Reputation)
- Membership/dashboard/portal builds
- Connect/integrate other apps/software
- Add/update sitemap
- Hosting/domain setup
- Add/update tracking pixels
- Update website incompatibilities and responsiveness
- Submit site to Google Search Console
- Setup up Google Analytics
- Fix any web design/hosting issues
- Ongoing updates to site
- Implement payment processing and providers
- Add products to eCommerce site
- Add products to online marketplaces
- Installing and configuring apps to Shopify store
- Blog/article writing (SEO/CTA-centric)
- Design and implement opt-in forms, surveys, etc.
- Stay-up-to-date on and include website accessibility, language/currency preferences, and data preferences
- Design and deploy custom CRM
- Maintain and optimize favorable website speeds and best practices
- Link and list building
- Premium listings and directory submissions
- Design on WordPress or any other platform not listed as our Partner (Learn why)
- Provide white label or resell rights (optional upgrade for these licenses)
- Integrate Web3
- Any tasks listed in other service types
We answer your burning Queries...
Are the websites and apps hosted by your company?
No. Depending on the platform, its usage rights, and the technical upkeep involved, you will need to host the website/app in your own account and send us a login so we can manage it with you, or we'll host your website or app in our agency account and send you a login (oftentimes saving you money). In no way are you tied down to us, however. You can take your website or app to any host that accepts imported code.
How many websites can I deploy a month?
This depends on how many pages you need per website. On average, we can get 10-20 pages designed in one month and then we take another month to develop it before launch. If the website only has 1-5 pages, we can pump out 4+ websites a month.
What if I don't like the designs?
No worries! We will dig deeper and revise until we catch your vision properly.
Can my company's bandwidth scale with the system?
We wouldn't have it any other way! We're powered by Amazon, AWS Global Accelerator, and a proprietary Multi-CDN.
How does the chatbot work?
The chat feature of our CRM comes with a bot that has some basic prompts you can customize when a user initiates a chat. We also integrate DialogFlow so that you can customize a fully automated bot to handle your chat conversations. This feature is easy to set up and we show you how! If you need extensive help in setting these features up, reach out to n3tworth to hire us to do it for you.
Do I need my own SMS/Email connections?
Nope! You don't have to pay for a Twilio account, a SendGrid account, etc. The SMS/MMS/Email sending is all NATIVE inside the software! Should you have complex needs beyond the scope of the software, you can still connect your third-party apps or via SMTP and IMAP.
Check out our process
In 5 easy steps, we’ll qualify you, match you with a skilled team based on your needs and budget, onboard and train you (where necessary), start taking on your tasks, then we’ll execute and monitor for quality assurance.