Visual & Graphic Design
View the complete list of tasks we are ready to take on below!
Don't see your project on this list? Reach out to us. We most likely can get it done. After all, we are the experts!
Once we get started on your graphic design(s), we generally can take on 1-2 requests per day/per team, depending on the complexity of the design. Turnaround times are right around 1- 2 days from when the team is debriefed and tasked to work. Allow 1 day to your Creative Director for brainstorming/researching, where applicable. This is a total maximum of 3 days for any single design graphic. Graphics that may take less time are requests for graphic packs with the same end goal (like Canva templates, social media posts, custom icons, etc.).
Video editing and design may take up to 7 days to complete per complexity and length of final video. Your team will discuss with you any extensions needed.
Once one task is complete, we move on to the next one.
You have unlimited revisions.
What you can expect of Your Team
- Develop brand identity
- Content Writing
- Create, reinforce, and adhere to brand guidelines and stylizations
- Design or redesign logo in multiple file formats and variations
- Create stunning company stationery
- Design and optimize social media graphics
- Create digital flipbooks/magazines
- Source and design product labels, merchandise, or custom packaging
- Design motion graphics for NFTs
- Design patterns for 3D printers
- Design and edit videos for YouTube, TikTok, podcasts, etc.
- Create visual materials for digital or print
- Design 2D drawings and illustrations
- High end stock photography and videos
- Voice overs for video products
- Transcribe videos
- Create gifs and cinemographs
- Create interactive videos
- Create whiteboard videos
- Ghostwrite for digital/print books
- Cover printing costs
- Manufacture 3D prototypes
- 3D assets and animation
- Custom Photography and Videography
- Any tasks listed in other service types
We answer your burning Queries...
Do you take a percentage of sales?
Nope! We're not going to do you like that! We believe that when you grow, you'll just need more team members and that is how we grow with you. One exception though: merchandising and ghostwriting. For these, you'll need a merchandising license (which is included in our white-labeling license) to be able to sell our designs in marketplaces, even your own. See checkout for details.
What if I don't like the designs?
No worries! We will dig deeper and revise until we catch your vision properly.
Who owns the final finished works?
You do, within your rights to do so. The designs belong to your company while the intellectual property belongs to n3tworth. Unless you have paid for a white-label license, you are not permitted to share or resell the final works (See our Terms for more details).
Can I resell the CRM to others?
All Elite Members have the option of reselling the system to anyone.
Who owns contact data?
Do you work around the clock?
Our team members work during normal office hours, 7 days a week. If one of your team members is on the opposite side of the world, it'll feel like we're working at all hours of the day.
Check out our process
In 5 easy steps, we’ll qualify you, match you with a skilled team based on your needs and budget, onboard and train you (where necessary), start taking on your tasks, then we’ll execute and monitor for quality assurance.