Tech & Support
View the complete list of tasks we are ready to take on below!
Don't see your project on this list? Reach out to us. We most likely can get it done. After all, we are the experts!
After the initial setup of your support channels, we will manage incoming communications from your users on a daily basis. We will develop appropriate culture and tonality based on your specifications. Generally support response times are as follows:
- Live Chat - within minutes during normal office hours, 24 hours after that.
- Helpdesk ticketing/Email - within 24 hours
- Call center - within minutes during normal office hours, a callback is scheduled if a call is missed.
- Internal support - high priority tasks are responded to within minutes, normal and low priority tasks are responded to within 24 hours.
These times decrease the more teams you have. Times increase during holidays and your busy seasons.
Information Technology (IT)
After appropriate access is granted, we will customize, create, manage and monitor the technology behind your digital information infrastructure. Project completion varies per project. Your project manager will discuss the scope of the project in detail.
What you can expect of Your Team
- Set up Google Tag Manager
- Install and monitor site heatmaps for UX/UI
- Market research for UX/UI
- Monitor uptime/downtime
- Create and utilize canned responses in support ticketing and for chatbots
- Create wiki and tutorials
- Manage and monitor all online support channels
- Automation and CRM segmenting support
- Manage call center
- Develop SOPs and train your team
- Update API integrations
- Respond to incoming support-related emails
- Install and manage script-blocking code for GDPR compliance
- Install and manage code for on-screen Accessibility
- Manage webhook history and troubleshoot misfires
- Troubleshoot pixel integrations
- Provide technical assistance to other teams
- Software and third party app support
- 24/7 support available
- Report any opportunities for growth to project manager
- Provide web hosting (this is provided by overarching platform of choice)
- Provide web security (this is provided by overarching platform of choice)
- Any tasks listed in other service types
We answer your burning Queries...
Are the support personnel fluent in my language?
Currently, all phone and chat support specialists are fluent in English and Spanish. We hope to add other languages soon!
Can you close sales calls for me?
We know how important it is for your clients to get to know and understand your brand, therefore, we can act as a shoo-in to your sales team and start winning more calls with our strategies!
What happens if I don't use all my hours each week?
Because we are obsessed with time management and getting things done, unused hours (due to not having any projects in the queue) are lost at the end of each week, so be sure to put us to work! If, for any reason, your hours are not utilized because of an issue on our end (like vacations, holidays, sick days, technical issues etc.), we will let you know and add those unused hours to the next week.
If you know, ahead of time, that you won't have any work for us for at least a week, you can pause your account and then pick up where you left off upon your return. You won't lose any money or hours this way.
Who owns contact data?
How many tasks can I request?
You can request an unlimited amount of tasks for an unlimited amount of projects! We don't limit how many tasks you can have in the queue but we only work on 1 task at a time. We use any idle time (time waiting on feedback or approval) to move onto the next task., We also do not limit how many active tasks we are working on across plans. For instance, if you have all 4 plans, your team will consist of 1 graphic designer, 1 web/app designer, 1 web/app developer, 1 marketing and sales consultant, 1 technical support person, and a project manager. You can have 1 task in each category (4 total tasks) being worked on at a time. Your project manager will work with you to prioritize which tasks should be completed first with the allotted weekly hours in your plan.
Check out our process
In 5 easy steps, we’ll qualify you, match you with a skilled team based on your needs and budget, onboard and train you (where necessary), start taking on your tasks, then we’ll execute and monitor for quality assurance.